0 players online

Discord Server

0 users online

BrutalMC
Factions Announcement Out Now!

BrutalMC Factions Announcement
Started by squirtplays

BrutalMC Factions Map

Greetings to all that's traveled from far or near!

Listed Below Is The Server Information!

Our Factions map will release on Tuesday December 1st @ 4:00 PM EST!!

• 21 day maps > 7 days of grace & 15 days of TNT
  • 15 man factions
  • 3 second cannons
  • 25 Chunk Buffers
  • Faction Shields last 12 hours
  • 150 Power per player
  • 15 Roster Size, 5 kicks max
  • Faction Shields are disabled from 12PM-6PM EST on Payout Days
  • No Regens
  • Sugarcane, Spawner Economy
  • The Eeco can be found  by clicking here
  • $1,500 F-Top - $500 Paypal & $1,000 Buycraft
  • 3 worlds all with borders of 2500 x 2500 in total there's 12 corners
  • During grace, TNT & Creeper Eggs will be disabled
  • During the first 45 minutes of the map, Faction Fly will be disabled

Faction-Top Payouts

• First Place: $250 Paypal & $500 Buycraft
  • Second Place: $150 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
  • Third Place: $100 PayPal & $200 Buycraft
  • Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
  • Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft

Note: FTOP will be paid out once per week that raiding is enabled. The amounts listed above are the total amounts we are giving away to the winners. You can set your Paypal email on the server with the command /f setpaypal (email)

New Spawn

Check out our awesome spawn below!

AvJygKK.pnguj7jZ4Z.pngx28SFRl.png

Grinch Easter Egg >

So here's some of the backstory about what happened to him and the project as a whole. Once I first starting making the server I thought I'd be a cool idea if I added this Grinch feature that would steal some of your stuff or talk to you, Basically a player but more determined. After a few weeks in the process of creating him; the project went astray quickly, after weeks of trying to fix it, it was discontinued and abandoned. Sadly I was not able to completely remove him due to a few problems and mostly it was very time consuming. Listed below is some more information regarding him and his "Assistant"

• He has been spotted a few times at spawn and at /warp pvp
  • We believe he is completely harmless but we can't assure you he won't try to trick you into doing something you shouldn't or doing something for him, either way don't listen to him
  • His assistant first appeared a couple weeks after the Grinch did, the assistant (Dr. Alister) is quite shy for what we know, as for what he can do it is still unknown.
  • We had a incident a few weeks back regarding the Grinch and one of my managers (Darkwoodplays). I was told he was quite aggresive and very tricky, not only trying to access our database but trying to get his hands on the Network itself. For security reasons I have implemented a anti-malicious backend that should keep him long gone. Please do be careful if, contact me if you see him ever, don't hesitate, your Minecraft account could be danger!

Changelog/Patch Notes

• We have updated our jar to improve preformance! Changed muitlple of the config values to increase preformance and stability.
  • Disguises will be removed from our first map due to bug issues and cross the board poor preformance.
  • Faction Top has been updated to the lastest version, adding current value percentage increase.

Thank you all for spending the time to read this, we hope to see you all at 4:00 PM EST on Tuesday for the release!

Join the server and play with us play.BrutalMC.net

(Discord Server link https://discord.gg/jAXpbVf)

13 days agoLast edited: 13 days ago